It is no secret that foreign nationals in Japan sometimes find themselves in trouble due to the differences in culture ― from language and lifestyle, to business practices. Our lawyers will help you solve any legal problems you may encounter in your daily life and in your business.
Foreign nationals may schedule consultations with us regarding a vast range of concerns, from those in relation to business (such as regarding contracts for their business in Japan), to more personal issues (claiming of damages from traffic accidents; marriage and divorce; immigration and visas), and other incidents such as accidents and labor/employment issues. Whatever your legal concerns may be, our team of lawyers, social insurance and labor consultants, administrative scriveners and the like, with their specialized knowledge and experience, will assist you with your legal consultations and case resolutions. If you are having difficulty with your daily life ― be it with your business or workplace, your visa, or even your family issues ― please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help. We will work with you to resolve these in the best way possible.
- Preparation and review of legal documents (e.g. signature certificate, drafting and review of contracts, drafting of wills, etc.)
- Workplace trouble resolution (e.g. dismissal, end of employment contract, unpaid wages, work injury, etc.)
- Civil and commercial concerns (e.g. wages, real estate, claims for damages, etc.)
- Consultation on legal household issues (e.g. international marriages, divorce, request for alimony, custody, etc.)
- Consolidation of debts and insolvency proceedings
- Resolution and negation regarding traffic accidents or penalties
- Residence status (visa) procedures